Friday, November 5, 2010

Stash-tastic Additions!!

I have had a few fantastic additions to my stash lately. *grins happily*

First, I went with two friends to the Creativ Festival in Toronto (Oct 22-24) and I added some lovely fabric to my collection. The seven fabrics on the right were too pretty to pass up, and will look awesome as backings for ornaments etc. The three pretty ones in the center plus the super sparkly one are from Enchanting Lair and are either 28 or 32 ct Lugana. I don't normally stitch on those counts, but they were too gorgeous to pass up. The lightly sparkly one on the left is from Dovestitch. It's only hand-painted with dye, not truly hand-dyed (immersed in dye, I mean) and it's not my favourite, but finding 25 ct is next to impossible, so I snapped it up.

I also won bingo on the Crossstitchforum.com site, and it finally arrived in the mail. I got some cute seafoam green aida and my very first Lickle Ted kit from DMC. Thanks KerryT!

And finally, my LNS had an artist's exhibit during the last 2 weeks of October, and I entered my Live Simply finished piece. They had a few draws for prizes, and I just found out today that I won one!! And so I got a great little grab-bag of goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment