Monday, December 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home - One Week Later

Actually it's only been 6 days, but who's counting, right?

Well, I've finished almost half a page, or roughly 2500 stitches. I've had a very difficult time putting this piece down. While I'm not exactly loving the colours I'm working with at the moment, I feel like I need to stitch like mad so I can get to the good parts. I love seeing the wonderful (and sometimes wacky) colour combos and shading that is in this design come into view. Right now some of it doesn't seem to work when the piece is 6 inches away from my face, but I think it'll work when the bigger picture is viewed from a respectable distance.


HSH will have to be put aside for a few days though. I have the Blackwork SAL at my LNS this week, and I haven't touched the project since last month. *looks guilty* I don't think I've put up any pictures of my Blackwork since the first one of the blue cross stitch border. I'll rectify that in my next post. Time to get busy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment