Monday, August 1, 2011

More Stash .. Oops!

I have been very good and haven't bought any stash in several months for any of my crafty hobbies. I was bad today ... oops.

Wandering around Wal-mart and Michael's means that I am bound to purchase something, or in this instance, several somethings to add to my card-making stash!

Everyone needs more tools right? Scissors and punches, just what I needed!


I'm addicted to buying new stamps. I just can't seem to get enough! Today's was a substantial acquisition.


And who doesn't love a little embellishment? Seriously!


The worst part is that I'm staying with my parent's for a week, and am nowhere near the bulk of my stash. I am dying to get home and spend an afternoon (and evening) making some new and beautiful cards.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember, it is a healthy addiction. I am a paper craft hoarder myself. I just can't help it! There are so many pretty paper things out there. I actually am about to get a Cricut Create finally. I've been back and forth about those Cricut machines for a while, but I think I have to have one. They are very useful for cards and scrapbooking.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty stuff there, Adrienne. Love the butterflies. They are lovely!! Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete