Saturday, May 12, 2012

UCJC Finish Number 7

My first finish in the month of May and the 7th finish from my UCJC projects -- Metamorphosis by Ink Circles. Stitched over 2 on 32 ct Heritage lugana using the recommended GAST threads.


Close ups:


To be honest, I love this pattern, but I am not a fan of the colourway or the threads themselves. One day I might stitch this again, but I'd either do a gradient of just one colour (like blue or green perhaps .... ooh or maybe pink/red for a friend who beat breast cancer) or I would stitch it white on black or black on white. And of course, I would prefer to stitch it in silk! :)

I'm happy to have completed this one though. Now ... on to the next one in the pile. Hrmm, decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the finish. It turned out great. And finish #7. Way to go.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete