Friday, December 14, 2012

Crafting Trifecta

Three things to share today ...

First up, the last TUSAL post of 2012. It's incredible not only how much stitching I actually managed to get done, how many projects I put stitches into, but how full my ort jar is! Holy cow, I never thought I'd actually fill the jar. It's very cool that I can look at the different layers and recall which projects I was working on at that time.



Second item on the sharing list ... Christmas cards!  These two were specially made for two very dear friends of mine.



The white and silver card is for my friend Jordana of White Cabana. I challenge myself to make an almost all-white card for her every year. She loved this year's effort. :) Best compliment - she mentioned how much I've improved from when I first started papercrafting. That makes me feel good. Could you imagine if I had the time to papercraft more often?!?

Finally, some progress on the spur-of-the-moment Christmas present for my mom (aka her Tree of Stitches). Stitched on 32 ct hand-dyed (by me) lugana using HDF and Carrie's Creations silks.


She wanted a green tree, well, she's getting it!!


3 comments:

  1. It's amazing how quick they do fill up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful TUSAL, and great progress on both cards and your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The TOS Christmas gift is lovely! Your mom will treasure it always.

    ReplyDelete