Saturday, January 26, 2013

First Finish of 2013!

Insomnia = lots of stitching.

And so, I managed to finish mini Metamorphosis much earlier than expected.


I'm not totally in love with this piece. I think the first blue is too light. :( I do however like the impression this gives off of getting stronger and bolder as it changes. So many layers of meaning for this piece!


I tried to put a few more stitches into QS Mystic Garden (I'm up to 167 stitches to date),  but I'm just not loving this one right now.


I've now switched back to Drama Queen for a bit. (Such a pleasure to stitch this one!) Going to see if I can finish another half page before mid-February.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish, it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finish. What a neat design.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation.
    Nice finish.

    Greetings from Germany, Manuela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your wonderful finish! I'm sorry you had the insomnia but at least the stitching kept you busy! I'm looking forward to seeing Drama Queen!

    ReplyDelete