Monday, April 15, 2013

A finish but no happy dance.

I did it. I finally finished Cirque des Carreaux by Ink Circles. This is stitched 1 over 1 on 25 ct Nightfall lugana by Sassy Fabby's using Epiphany silk by Carrie's Creations.


I adore the pattern. I love the fabric. I swoon for silks.

I hate the finish.

One of the skeins must of been from a different dye lot (my fault) and it is glaringly obvious to me. I do not have it in me to rip it out and restitch it. At least not at the moment. So it'll go away into the done pile and I'll look at it again in a few months. Maybe.

I'm glad I'm finished, but I wish I loved it.

Not up for a happy dance.

4 comments:

  1. Awww Adrienne, I'll do the happy dance for you!! It is beautiful!! I just love the design, the colours, everything.... Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, Adrienne. It's been almost a month now. Are you ready to give it another look?

    ReplyDelete