Sunday, July 28, 2013

Updates on progress, finishes, framing, and a new start

I have a bad habit of not updating on projects when I only do a tiny bit of work on them. Over the course of a month or so I might work on a project several times, but only minor progress occurs each time. However, that progress adds up. :)

Today's post is full of updates -- most of the work took place over the last month and not just since my last post. I sadly can't spend that much concentrated time on my crafting.

Alright, let's get on to the good stuff! Pictures coming up ...

Birds of a Feather got some zig zag added:


Elizabeth has more of her poofy pink skirt:


Rules for Life came home from the framers:


My granny square lapghan is finished!! It is currently being blocked. (This is my first time ever blocking something, so it isn't perfect, but it's a huge improvement from before I blocked it.)


And I started something new ... Metamorphosis (by Ink Circles) in a "fire" colourway (think yellow-orange-red ... eventually):


It always feels like I never have much time to craft, but looking at this post makes me think I manage just fine. Yay! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are right - a little here and there does add up. Good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birds of a feather look fabulous! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete