Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Not a good start to the year

… in terms of blogging, that is. Despite my good intentions, I somehow didn't find time to blog until a week into 2014! My apologies!

Better late than never though, right? And I do have pics for you this time. While I might have been remiss in my blogging duties, I have still been stitching whenever I can find a spare minute (usually between the hours of 10:00pm and 1:00am).

First up -- more pretty pink skirt for Elizabeth!


I still have a lot of pink skirt left, plus the double ruffle on the bottom, her chair, her arms, neck, and face, her hair, and a ton of beads. She's lovely but a much bigger endeavour than I had originally thought.

I also put a smidge more time into Blue Ciara by Blackwork Journey.


I have a ton of WIPs that I want to work on (and a new start or three), but I think for the time being I'm going to stick to these two as my main big projects, plus I have two littler ones that travel more easily. (One is a new start that I'll have pics of soon.)

Side note: I noticed during my final post of 2013 that 9 of the 13 stitchy finishes (and both of the crochet finishes) I had last year were gifts. I think this year I need to concentrate more on stitching for me.

3 comments:

  1. Great progress on both pieces Adrienne.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are great! You are right, I have no stitchy plans for gifts this year so far, this year is for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely progress on both projects :)

    ReplyDelete