Monday, April 14, 2014

MMSC - Week 15

I've been having trouble with my mojo for weeks now for almost all of my crafty interests … except for knitting, which is still a new and fresh hobby. I have been struggling to pick up a needle because I've just been to darn tired lately. Too tired to craft. Too tired to do the things that refresh my soul and make me happy. It upsets me that being tired is getting in the way.

I am trying to push on. This week was more successful, but still not up to full throttle. I managed to baste 15 more diamonds this week.


As always, I'm linking up with Jessica's Monday Morning Star Count at Life Under Quilts.

4 comments:

  1. Hope your mojo comes back soon...keep going, even if its just basting at least you are getting something done on your project...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifteen is still great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress.Go you can,less to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. every little helps. keep going and I bet your mojo will return
    ax

    ReplyDelete