Monday, June 16, 2014

MMSC - Week 24

I went on a bit of a basting binge this past weekend. I don't know what got into me, but I was in the mood! I finished basting the last 35 diamonds for my second 6-point star.


Now I can start stitching again! Woot! I'm playing around with the layout for this star as I want it to be slightly different from the first star. We'll see what happens this week.

I think part of my motivation was that I really want to start cutting fabric for another project and I couldn't justify having 3 projects in the basting stage. Now to see how long I resist before the rotary cutter comes out …

Linking up with Jessica's Monday Morning Star Count at Life Under Quilts.

2 comments:

  1. A pile of diamonds - very satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice progress! you crack me up with your motivation though.. yup I can relate! the "next" quilt is calling me and prodding me to finish "this" quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete