Monday, June 30, 2014

MMSC - Week 26

I seem to be, at best, a one-day-a-week EPPer. Usually on Sundays, when I realize I have to blog about EPP the next day and I haven't picked up a needle all week. This means my progress is often small and my posts are a little boring and repetitive. Sorry about that.

This week is no better … just 10 basted hexies for my Batik Hexie Quilt.


Lately, I've noticed that I've started to become a one-craft-a-week person. Some weeks I get into cross stitch, other weeks I get wrapped up in knitting. I don't seem to be very good at giving all my crafts equal time. Maybe I have too many hobbies? I feel like nothing really gets done this way. Hrmm.

Anyway, linking up with Jessica's Monday Morning Star Count at Life Under Quilts.

5 comments:

  1. Don't forget some is better than none...and it is easy to get distracted when you have other projects to work on...keep going and pretty soon you will have enough of what you need...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job making the time to baste a stack of hexies. Any progress is good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I'm glad I've given you reason not to neglect your epp entirely! And then, who's to say? Maybe we all have too many hobbies ... when I first got married my husband put his foot down and said I could have only one expensive hobby. I chose quilting, obviously. The rest now are almost free... (photography, blogging, quilty socializing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did better than I did this week....10 is better than 0. (I hang my head in shame)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about dividing time between so many things you like to do. It doesn't help that I am so much better at starting things than finishing!

    ReplyDelete