Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December Turtle Trot - The Final One

I can't believe it's Decemeber already. Where did 2014 go? I have been participating in the Turtle Trot all year and managed to post almost every month. (Okay, I missed July and August, but other than that I did pretty good.)

So, let's recap. Below are the ten projects I wanted to make progress on this year. Some I touched, others I didn't, and one even got finished. :)

Turtle Trot 2014

1. Baked Alaska (Glendon Place) - didn't touch

2. Catch a Falling Star (HAED) - got another page done
 

3. Ciara Blue (Blackwork Journey) - major progress
 

4. Damask Square (Ink Circles) - a little progress
 

5. Drama Queen (custom chart by Skitzzzzz)  - didn't touch

6. Elizabeth (Mirabilia) - felt like lots of progress, but doesn't lool like much
 

7. Home Sweet Home (HAED) - didn't touch

8. Lickle Bit Shy (DMC) - didn't touch

9. Welcome (Kincavel Krosses) - some progress
 

10. Wise Wisdom (Stoney Creek) - FINISHED!!
 

Wow -- I didn't even touch four of them, and my progress on the other six wasn't massive. 2014 was definitely a very slow stitching year for me. Here's hoping 2015 sees more stitches!!

9 comments:

  1. Yes, life has a way to get in the way of stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great Adrienne.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Progress is progress. Love your designs. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you got a finish in! Here is to next year:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Katie, progress is progress. And Ciara Blue looks like it's done or almost done. I love Elizabeth Almond's designs. Wonderful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are looking pretty! I could not work on my pieces as I was busy with another SAL

    ReplyDelete
  7. But you did make progress which is the main point! They are all lovely projects. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice works! Love the wise wisdom one!!! I will add your blog and follow you!

    ReplyDelete